Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Return of the Morning Workouts


I can not tell you how happy I was to be looking over these handlebars this morning. Although looking at the picture now makes me a little dizzy.

It felt so good to be getting a morning workout with the cool air blowing over me as I zipped through the neighborhood.  Okay, not exactly zipped...I rode just over three miles in about 25 minutes. A little pokey, but I will take it. I originally planned to ride four miles, but my tender hiney said no. I need to work on those buns of steel :)

My knee feels pretty good before and after the ride. There is a tiny twinge that I think might be from favoring it and using the brace. The brace is staying home today. I do hate wearing it because it just doesn't seem to fit my chubby little leg that comfortably.

Pretty purple bush...I missed you!  I might need one of these for my yard. Does anyone know what it is?

On the bike again this evening. Quick half mile ride to my sister's house to take a dip in the pool before dinner. I didn't wear the brace to work today.  My knee feels good...not feeling any sort of pain.  Tomorrow there will be walking :)


4 comments:

  1. yay on bike ride and no knee pain... I love the photo from the bike.. it gives you that sense of riding and speed... awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how that picture turned out too...you can almost feel the motion. I am super happy about my knee...I walked this morning with no problem.

      Delete
  2. Love your morning bike ride view!
    And yay to no knee pain. Clearly you just needed to rest is a bit. Good luck with your walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The walk went well this morning - injury crisis averted :)

      Delete