Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How Will It Go?

Tomorrow is a big day...weigh-in number two! I would be lying if I said I weren't anxious. I do know I have put the work in this week. My food diary is in great shape - within my calories every day and mostly nutritious food. The only food we have eaten out is Subway.  I do like a good turkey sandwich on jalapeno cheese bread :)  I have exercised every morning except one and we biked that evening. In addition to our intentional exercise we have been so much more active. It feel really good and no matter what happens on the scale tomorrow I am proud of how much we are improving our lives.  Okay, AND I want a really great loss - 70 pounds would be great :)

Getting out of bed this morning was a real test and I am happy to report I passed. I didn't feel like I could sleep any more, it was just that my body felt wiped out. I told myself I would just do an easy mile. This morning was relatively cool and breezy.  I love the feel of the breeze when I am walking. I ended up walking 1.8 miles. Can't say I loved it and that it greatly refreshed me, but I am glad I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment