Duke is a stray cat that has found his way to the good life on my in-laws' farm. He loves to be with people..don't try to go without him. Today he would like to share his advice for being photographed...I think we can all relate.
ALWAYS stand by someone/something bigger than yourself.
ALWAYS be sure you are positioned at the perfect angle no matter how awkward it feels
ALWAYS accentuate your best feature - a pretty face and gorgeous eyes.
NEVER let them photograph you sitting down :(
Thank you, Duke for some excellent advice...cats are so smart.
'Tis the season. It is so pretty, but I always manage to get sick. My husband is a school bus driver and I think he brought home some cooties from his "big yellow germ factory." I am hoping that I am finally on the mend, but it has made for a tough week.
Stay Away from Tricks and Treats October Challenge Report - Week Three
1. No candy! I really didn't expect this to be quite as difficult as it is. It is not that I crave candy constantly. It is more that I eat it without thinking. There have been several times that I have reached for a piece and stopped at the last moment remembering the challenge. Do I miss the candy later? Not really.
2. Weekly weigh-in only - Maybe I am not cut out to be a weekly weigher. I have definitely weighed less frequently, but I just can't stand not knowing. I don't think I trust myself and I need the constant reminder of where I am.
3. Walk 60 miles - Having lost almost a week being sick this one is going to be tough to finish. But I definitely have not given up. Current total - 32.88 miles.
4. Track on MyFitnessPal every day - Not good. I haven't been eating crazy, just not tracking. I am sure it is because if I know I am over I don't want to track that I am over. I am going to give this a better try this week.
5. Millie training sessions - One of three.
6. Menu planning - I forgot to write the meals on the fridge, but I always had something on hand to make a good meal.
7. 15 Minute Daily House Dash - Again I have definitely done the work, but haven't used the timer.
8. Meet up with my blogging "neighbor" One Crazy Penguin - Planning a Nov. 1 meet up at our 10K race.
This week's loss - .4 pounds. Considering how crummy I have felt this week I am grateful to have lost anything. My total loss is now 33.4 pounds.
Earlier in the week we got to spend a little time at my in-laws farm. It is so pretty this time of year.
Fall is such a beautiful time of year in my corner of the world. Please take the time to enjoy a little of the beauty around you. We have all worked so hard on our weight loss and get fit journeys so that we can better enjoy our lives.