Duke is a stray cat that has found his way to the good life on my in-laws' farm. He loves to be with people..don't try to go without him. Today he would like to share his advice for being photographed...I think we can all relate.
'Tis the season. It is so pretty, but I always manage to get sick. My husband is a school bus driver and I think he brought home some cooties from his "big yellow germ factory." I am hoping that I am finally on the mend, but it has made for a tough week.
Stay Away from Tricks and Treats October Challenge Report - Week Three
1. No candy! I really didn't expect this to be quite as difficult as it is. It is not that I crave candy constantly. It is more that I eat it without thinking. There have been several times that I have reached for a piece and stopped at the last moment remembering the challenge. Do I miss the candy later? Not really.
2. Weekly weigh-in only - Maybe I am not cut out to be a weekly weigher. I have definitely weighed less frequently, but I just can't stand not knowing. I don't think I trust myself and I need the constant reminder of where I am.
3. Walk 60 miles - Having lost almost a week being sick this one is going to be tough to finish. But I definitely have not given up. Current total - 32.88 miles.
4. Track on MyFitnessPal every day - Not good. I haven't been eating crazy, just not tracking. I am sure it is because if I know I am over I don't want to track that I am over. I am going to give this a better try this week.
5. Millie training sessions - One of three.
6. Menu planning - I forgot to write the meals on the fridge, but I always had something on hand to make a good meal.
7. 15 Minute Daily House Dash - Again I have definitely done the work, but haven't used the timer.
8. Meet up with my blogging "neighbor" One Crazy Penguin - Planning a Nov. 1 meet up at our 10K race.
This week's loss - .4 pounds. Considering how crummy I have felt this week I am grateful to have lost anything. My total loss is now 33.4 pounds.
Earlier in the week we got to spend a little time at my in-laws farm. It is so pretty this time of year.