Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Home Alone

I am home by myself this morning. It is the first time since we have been on track. There have been so many times this morning that I have thought about snacking. It isn't that I am particularly hungry. I think it is just habit. In the past when I am home alone I have thought about it as a time to indulge in things that my husband might not want. And I think I tend to snack more when no one is looking over my shoulder. It isn't that he cares what I eat but I feel like it is a little naughty and perhaps I am a bit ashamed. Knowing that I have to write it in my food diary keeps me in check. Not to mention our house is currently pretty indulgence free. We are stocked with good healthy foods :)

Tonight I went for a 2.25 mile walk with my sister. She lives a few blocks away. We ended up walking for about 40 minutes. I hope we can continue to do that occasionally. She has been struggling with some foot problems so it is good to see her on the move again. Workout time goes so much faster when you have someone to chat with. I have to remember to keep the pace up too.

I got a new toy today. It is an early birthday present from my husband. More on it tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment